The new hub for Tampere game startups
Tampere Game Hub is thrilled to announce Tampere Game Spaces, the next step of our incubation programs Finnish Game Incubator and Pärnu Games Incubator. 18 months of free-to-use office space for eligible Tampere-based game development startups and teams! Brought to you by the city of Tampere and Tampere Game Hub.
- 570m2 massive open office space for use in game development. Get your own cubicle and fit it with all the equipment you need. Managed access, internet and cleaning included. Electric tables and adjustable office chairs, meeting rooms and a stocked kitchen are all included for your use in the space.
- No fees. Use the office space as you see fit, as remote as you wish. Tampere Game Hub ry manages the space and guarantees 18 months of free usage for all eligible game studios and teams.
- Get exclusive mentoring and help with your business from Tampere Game Hub founders – straight from the source. Courses and talks from mentors all over the game industry are included.
- No team? No problem. Get in touch with us and we’ll figure out how we can support your situation, especially when you’ve got a game project underway!
- We are starting the initiative with the first resident game studios Makea Games and Hologram Monster.
Explore Tampere Game Spaces
Located in the heart of Tampere
Tampere Game Spaces is located at Väinö Linnan aukio 15, 5th floor, 33210 Tampere. Yes, you can literally see the Näsinneula tower out of the window!
Due to the high demand, we have limited spots for game teams to utilize the space. As such, we prioritize game teams with the most need. These eligibility criteria are subject to change and there may be exceptions made in certain scenarios.
- Your game studio requires an office to work in – for example your current office isn’t suitable for operations, you are a newly founded company or you have to move soon.
- Your game studio is less than 2 years old (with exceptions made for mostly work-for-hire studios pivoting to full time game development) and is actively working on a game project.
- Your game studio is either a formed company (osakeyhtiö, LLC or other form of company) or a game team with demonstrable progress (fresh video, pitch deck or other footage to confirm active progress).
- Your game studio has two or more people working on a game.
- You commit to use the office space extensively for only the purpose of game development.
- You adhere to office space rules and regulations.
- You and your game studio are ready to attend Finnish Game Incubator aligned talks and courses held in the office space.
Don’t fit the criteria? Send a manual application to email@example.com with more information, and we’ll get back to you.
If you don’t have a team yet, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with information and we’ll help you with everything you need to form one. We have specialized support for new game teams eager to get started, so don’t hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions!